NOTE: When you publish a Trivia game or poll on FB personal profile, make sure that your post is publicly available. Otherwise, we won't be able to pull comments and handle results properly.
- Login into your LiveReacting account and open Studio. If you don't have an account you can create a new free one on the signup page.
- Select one of the trivia game templates in the templates list.
- This is how the blank template looks like if you choose the "Trivia game with host" template. On the right side, you will see the block with the game, in the left section place for the host. To turn on the camera, you need to click on a black square and choose the device, don't forget to select also your audio equipment, but you can do it later.
- Let’s start from editing the name of the project, to not to lost in projects with the same name.
- To start editing your trivia game, click on it to open settings in the right sidebar. Here we have multiple config options to customize your game.
- Let's start with the questions. In our questions library, we have 24 topics from general to specific, like science or even cartoons. You can pick the level of each topic from Easy toHard or choose any. LiveReacting supports up to 50 questions. Of course, you can fill all the questions and answers manually, by any topic you want. If you are not satisfied with prefilled questions, you can click on the "Generate new questions" button to get a new set of random questions.
- After you saved all the questions, we will go to game appearance config where we can set Titles, subtitles, logos, colors, backgrounds, timing per round, and other settings. You can set up a different configuration for every game screen.
- For a preview of all of your visual settings for each screen, you need to click on the top right corner of the trivia game element in the editor. You can see the "Start screen," "Round screen," "Round results," and "Game result."
- Once you finished all your settings, you can click on the "Go live" button, select an account to go live on, and start streaming. Or you can schedule an automatic posting for later.
Tip: To attract more players in your Trivia Game, we highly recommend to schedule your live and show scheduling notification on followers' timeline. With this function, Facebook will automatically create an event for your live stream, and people will see an announcement when your game will start.
How do we calculate the answers? If a user leaves 2 or more comments in the same round we will take into account only the first answer
*Note: Trivia Game can be streamed directly to personal, business pages, groups and events that are created via FB group. If you want to stream your Trivia Game directly to a group, your viewers need to grant LiveReacting access to view their Name and Profile Picture.
Watch this video tutorial on How to Stream Trivia Game to Facebook Live
You also might be interested in:
📌 How we identify users answers for the Trivia game
📌 How to add a Trivia game in the middle of the live streaming?