We're excited to share that we've developed a new Trivia Game Plugin, which you can use in OBS Software. Here is a step-by-step guide on utilizing the new plugin:
1. Open your Trivia Game Settings, make a tick on the following box, and copy the generated link.
2. Open your OBS Studio, click on + icon in the bottom, and choose Browser.
3. After you created a new browser, enter the copied URL, and fill out the width and height fields (1280 x 720).
4. You'll see the following notification, which means that your Trivia Game is successfully integrated in OBS. Nevertheless, the layer with a game will be invisible, and the game won't start until you launch it in LiveReacting Studio.
5. Now, you just launch your stream via OBS, go back to your Trivia Game project in the LiveReacting Studio, and click on Start.
6. Now your Trivia Game must be visible to everyone.
When the game is over, you can easily remove the screen with Trivia Game by going back to the Studio, and clicking on End Stream button.