There are cases when you don't want to show the trivia game right at the beginning of live streaming. In order to show the trivia game later, you can do the following steps:
1. Setup your Web Camera Layer (Make sure that the microphone is connected).
2. Once connected, click Scenes at the bottom of the page
3. Click on Plus Icon to add a new Scene.
4. Add another Scene with a Trivia Game (add questions, customize, etc.). Check out how to set up a Trivia Game
5. Activate Instant Scene Switch mode and click Go Live.
6. Your video from a Web Cam is live.
7. Once you're ready to switch from a Web Cam to your Trivia Game, just click on a Scene with Trivia, and it will be synchronized with live right away.
Once you're ready to switch back to an actual live, click on a first scene with an actual live.