There are cases when you want to show the countdown right before the beginning of your pre-recorded live stream. In order to do so, take the following steps:
1. Setup a Countdown layer and click on Scenes at the bottom.
2. Click on Plus Icon to add a new Scene with your Pre-recorded video.
3. Add a Video Layer and upload your video file.
Optional: If you want to switch from a pre-recorded video to a Pre-recorded video manually, activate AutoSync Mode. Once you're ready to make a switch, just click on a Pre-recorded scene, and it will be synchronized with live right away.
4. Press on the first Scene with a Countdown > select Countdown layer on the right sidebar.
5. At the right bottom corner, select to which scene you'd like to switch after a countdown.
6. Press Go Live button when you're ready to launch your stream. With these settings, once your countdown stops, your video will start playing automatically.
You also might be interested in: