We recommend using the following video settings in order to align with FB/YouTube requirements and avoid any issues:
- .mp4 video file
- The recommended max bit rate is 4 Mbps
- Video codec: h264
- Audio codec: AAC
- Your video must contain an audio track
- File size up to 4GB for Pay As You Go and Small plan, up to 8GB for Medium plan, up to 12GB for Large plan, and up to 20GB for Enterprise plan.
- HD (1280x720) resolution
For the projects that are 1080p:
- The recommended max bit rate is 5.5 Mbps
- FULL HD (1920x1080) resolution
If your video does not align with recommended requirements you still can upload it and we will encode it for you or you can do it manually using this tutorial
You also might be interested in:
📌 How to broadcast a pre-recorded video step-by-step guide
📌 How to send a video from my phone to computer?