If you want to stream your pre-recorded video, and switch to the actual live in the same stream, you can follow these steps:
1. Set up your Pre-recorded Video Layer and click Scenes
2. Click on Plus Icon to add a new Scene.
3. Add a new scene with a Web Cam layer (make sure that your microphone is connected as well).
4. Activate the AutoSync mode and launch your stream by clicking GO Live button.
Note: If you make any changes within a scene (f.e. dragging or removing layers) while AutoSync Mode is active, all the changes will be SYNCed and visible to your audience right away.
If you don't want to synchronize any changes automatically, you can do it manually by clicking Sync with Live button instead.
5. Now your pre-recorded video is live.
Note: When the stream is live, you'll see a Red dot in the corner of the scene, which is currently synchronized and displayed in your stream.
6. Once you're ready to switch from a Pre-recorded video to an actual live, just click on a Scene with your Web Cam layer, and it will be synchronized with live right away.
You also might be interested in:
📌 How to add a Pre-recorded Live Stream after a Countdown?
📌 Recommended Video File Settings