We're excited to share that we've developed a new Live Poll Plugin, which you can use in OBS Software. Here is a step-by-step guide on utilizing the new plugin:
1. Once you created or customized a poll, open your Live Poll Settings, make a tick on the following box, and copy the generated link.
2. Open your OBS Studio, click on + icon in the bottom, and choose Browser.
3. After you created a new browser, enter the copied URL, and fill out the width and height fields (1280 x 720).
4. You'll see the following notification, which means that your Live Poll is successfully integrated in OBS. Nevertheless, the layer with a poll will be invisible, and the poll won't start until you launch it in LiveReacting Studio.
5. Now, you just launch your stream via OBS, go back to your Live Poll project in the LiveReacting Studio, and click on Start.
6. Now your Live Poll must be visible to everyone.
When the game is over, you can easily remove the screen with Wordict Game by going back to the Studio, and clicking on End Stream button.