1. Open your Word Search Game Settings, make a tick on the following box, and copy the generated link.
2. Open your vMix Studio, click on the Add Input button at the bottom, and choose Video. After you created a new browser, enter the copied URL, and fill out the width and height fields (1280 x 720). Press OK.
3. You'll see the following notification, which means that your Word Search Game is successfully integrated in vMix. Nevertheless, the layer with a game will be invisible, and the game won't start until you launch it in LiveReacting Studio.
4. Now, you just launch your stream via vMix, go back to your Word Search Game in the LiveReacting Studio, and click on Start.
5. Now your Word Search Game must be visible to everyone. When the game is over, you can easily remove the screen with Word Search Game by going back to the Studio, and clicking on End Stream button.