1. Open your Word Search Game Settings, make a tick on the following box, and copy the generated link.
2. Open your OBS Studio, click on + icon in the bottom, and choose Browser.
3. After you created a new browser, enter the copied URL, and fill out the width and height fields (1280 x 720).
4. You'll see the following notification, which means that your Word Search Game is successfully integrated in OBS. Nevertheless, the layer with a game will be invisible, and the game won't start until you launch it in LiveReacting Studio.
5. Now, you just launch your stream via OBS, go back to your Word Search Game project in the LiveReacting Studio, and click on Start.
6. Now your Word Search Game must be visible to everyone.
When the game is over, you can easily remove the screen with Word Search Game by going back to the Studio, and clicking on End Stream button.