1. Open your Wordict Game Settings, make a tick on the following box, and copy the generated link.
2. Paste the copied link in a new Browser.
3. Open your StreamYard Studio, and click on Share Screen button in the bottom.
4. Choose Chrome Tab > LiveReacting Studio, and click Share.
5. Go back to your Wordict Game project in the LiveReacting Studio, and click on Start.
Now your Wordict must be visible to everyone. When the game is over, you can easily remove the screen with Wordict Game by going back to the Studio, and clicking on End Stream button > stop Screen Sharing on StreamYard.