The game's main objective is to investigate a list of words supplied within the grid and find all the hidden ones.
Once a user finds and comments with the word that exists within the grid:
- the word will get highlighted inside of the live stream
- user's name and profile picture will appear in the list of players
- next to the user's name, you'll see which word the user found
How hidden words are arranged within the grid?
- The words are arranged vertically, horizontally or diagonally.
- The words are always read in left-to-right script.
- Multiple words can be intersected (cross one another)
- The words on the grid are generated randomly.
Before launching the game, you can set up multiple rounds. Then, at the end of each round, we'll display a leaderboard with top players, their scores, and the words they guessed.
How do we calculate the scores?
Users score based on the speed of providing correct answers during each round. The maximum number of points a user can get per round is 10; the minimum is 1 point.
Let's say, your round lasts for 20 mins.
- If a user provides the correct answer within the first 2 mins - they'll score 10 points.
- Within 2-4 mins - they'll score 9 points.
- Within 4-6 mins - they'll score 8 points, etc.
At the end of the game, we'll display the final leaderboard, with each user's total amount of scores.