These are the mechanics of a Giveaway in a Live Stream:
- You configure the giveaway and add it at any point of your live show (in the beginning/in the middle/etc).
- Viewers type the Entry Word (comment that viewers need to type in order to enter) which you previously set.
- Whenever someone joins a giveaway, their profile photo appears on the screen. You can also enable an animated notification for each new entry, so a popup notification box appears on the screen whenever someone joins the giveaway.
- You can also set a timer to automatically select a winner within a specific time frame. The system automatically announces the winner, displaying their name and profile photo and salutation animation.
- If you don't add a timer, you can press the Draw Winner button to let the system randomly pick one. You can draw winner multiple times. Every time the system will pick a new winner.
Example of the Live Giveaway on Facebook:
These are the configurations of Giveaway that you can edit:
- Entry Word.
- Display every new entry (optional).
- Display timer (optional).
- Add prize Title, Image or a Video.
- Exclude some users from Winners.
- Change colors, font.
You can add a layer with a giveaway on a live or a pre-recorded stream, image or a fun video.
This is how a giveaway may look on top of a live video:
You can also switch to a compact mode, so your giveaway takes less space in the stream: