Paid FB Events are a great way to monetize live streams. Facebook users can get access to your live streams by paying a fee when their register to view your online event.
What is it for?
- Let enter the Trivia Game only to those who paid a fee
- When you stream pre-recorded video for certain fee (concerts, classes, etc.)
How to set up your live stream on a Paid FB Event?
- Make sure that your page is eligable for setting paid online events.
- Enable paid online events.
- Create your paid online event.
- Once your paid event is created, Click on 'Set Up Live Video' on your event.
You'll be redirected to a Live Facebook Producer.
1. Make sure to fill out the fields like title, description, etc.
2. Select Streaming Software and copy the Stream Key.
3. In your LiveReacting Studio, press Settings and connect your Facebook Business Page (from which the event was created).
4. Make sure to set start time for your stream. Enable Use Existing Stream Key under Advanced Settings and paste a stream key from your FB Event. Click Save button.
5. Click Schedule and your stream will be scheduled within the event.
6. Go back to your Facebook event and click Save Changes.